How The System Works
The system caters to both seekers and sellers. These seekers and sellers are also known as users. ValveLinked offers the user an outlet to sell commercial and industrial valve products.
- A user has the ability to post inventory at no charge.
- This inventory can be current, discontinued, new, or surplus.
- Pricing is at the sole discretion of the user. A user can post a product without price.
- Products are posted by model number, manufacturer, description, quantity, and size.
- A user can post single items or multiple items with our mass up-loader feature
Searching the Site
- Users can search the site from the marketplace. Search by category, model number manufacturer , description
- Once a user finds a match for their search in the site, the user pays a fee to gain the sellers information. The user can then contact the seller to make the transaction directly with the seller.
- The user can also pay a smaller fee to verify quantity and availability of the initial post.
- Should the user not be able to find what they are searching for, the user can pay a fee to use the seeker email function. This function blasts out the users request to all sellers that are participating in the seeker email option. Product is usually found for the user within a 24 hour period.
Valve Mail Technology
- All users can customize a valve mail spreadsheet that will download for them any and all products in the system by product type, manufacturer, model number, size etc.